Liberty Mutual / Rip-off!
Hello, my name is Randy and on August 6, 2004, in Kern County. I was involved in a car accident. My car was a Ford Festiva, one of the smallest. I was knocked unconscious. The police cited the other driver for making an illegal turn. The other driver just happened to carry Liberty Mutual Insurance.
I chose to represent myself in court. As a driver or a passenger, I have never sued anyone and the procedure was hard to understand. Between the hospital, ambulance, doctor, and physical therapy the bills piled up fast. Liberty Mutual Insurance, to this day, has not paid a single dollar to any of my medical bills that has totaled over $12, 000.
For two years, I have answered all of their questions such as work, financial, bills etc. Liberty has constantly dragged their feet and so I decided to take them to court.
In October 2006, Liberty Mutual obtained my medical records illegally by using power of subpoena. Requesting medical records to doctors that I have not even seen, and to hospitals that have not seen me for my accidents. They also have requested my bank records, my credit history, the contents of my safety deposit box, my HIV/Aids status, and my past employers and employees.
My friends, the best way to fight a greedy, sneaky, fraudulent giant like Liberty Mutual is to drop their services or refuse to buy their product. The office that I was dealing with was the office in Ontario, California.
More Liberty Mutual Complaints & Reviews
- Liberty Mutual Insurance - Workers comp claim 
- Liberty Mutual Insurance - Greedy, sneaky, fraudulent giant 
- Liberty Mutual - Worst insurance company ever 
- Liberty Mutual - Short Term Disability Claim 
- Liberty Mutual - Short Term Disability Denied 
- Liberty Mutual Insurance - liberty mutual roadside assistance
- Liberty Mutual Insurance - Homeowners Insurance
- Liberty Mutual Insurance - homeowners insurance
- Liberty Mutual Insurance - home, auto, umbrella, rental coverage
- Liberty Mutual Insurance - workers compensation