LG — rust around bleach dispenser
I purchased my LG top loader washer in April 2012, in 2015 I started to notice rust around the bleach dispenser. I’m pretty diligent about cleaning up spills etc... and thought this strange, if this were normal then all washers would rust around the bleach dispenser right? It’s now October 2017 the rust is now causing the washer to crumble & now I noticed rust at the hinge only on the same side NOT the other side...not yet anyway.
I contacted LG a year ago and they told me it was a “cosmetic” issue not a health and safety issue and to fix it, it would cost me $245 .
The thing is, I’m not the only customer with this complaint, there are hundreds more, there’s even a Facebook page with this complaint! and still no action or customer care from LG!
So now I’m shopping for a new washer, and it’s not going to be an LG.
More LG Complaints & Reviews
- LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem 
- LG Refrigerator - faulty control board 
- Lg / Dishwasher - nasty smell! 
- Lgmedsupply - lgmedsupply commits fraud! 
- LG Canada - warranty service 
- LG - lg refrigerator model lfx25974st
- LG - refrigerator 
- LG Electronics - the tv had a black screen but I had sound 
- LG intellocool Refrigerators - dented refrigerator delivered
- LG Electronics - stove model lsg4513st