LG Appliances / horrible customer service
Electric Range LG lre 6383sw purchased June 2014.
AC outlet stopped working Sept. 2016 because the thermal fuse is broken.
This is an inexpensive part easily replaced that I could install.
Called the 800-number for Customer Service.
Found out that there is no service available in our area and they will not send the part.
LG only allows LG techs to work on the range.
Nearest service tech is 4 hours drive away.
Sears is advising potential customers now that there is no local service for LG.
In my 70 years, LG customer service is idiotic, ineffective and a waste of time.
After many calls to LG for help without success, we're not buying any other LG product.
More LG Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem 
- LG Refrigerator - faulty control board 
- Lg / Dishwasher - nasty smell! 
- Lgmedsupply - lgmedsupply commits fraud! 
- LG Canada - warranty service 
- LG Electronics - design defect of the washing machine
- LG Electronics - led tv
- LG Electronics - tv
- LG Electronics - lg hotline 
- LG Electronics - warranty and service