Lexmark / Bad service

I bought a Lexmark Printer Series (1300).Dual cartridge holder color/black, I called Lexmark and asked for the cartridge number for black. I was told to purchase #16. I did for $34 plus tax. It won't sit correctly in it's housing. I emailed Lexmark a week ago, about the problem no response.

I'm stuck with a useless and expensive ink cartridge. Unable to return it to the retailer because it has been opened.

Suggestions???

Va

Comments

30th of Oct, 2008

there is no little ink in no14 lexmark cartridges i have used 4 on just aproz 300 pages of stuff i printed out

21st of Nov, 2008

i brought a lexmark z640 printer and the ink is £20! i went into an inks shop and there a rumors that the ink catridges are only half full! (£20 is how much my printer was!). USELESS!!

6th of Sep, 2010

I agree. The ink cartridges are a complete rip off! I have an HP that is jammed so I bought this Lexmark x2670. I printed 18 pages of math homework with very little need for ink on theses pages. The ink jet went dry! The cost for the cartridge is two times the ammount for an HP cartridge! I can get 75 to 80 pages out of the HP printer at half the price!