Lexmark All-In-One Printer, Copy, Scan, FaxScam alert!

SCAM ALERT... SCAM ALERT... SCAM ALERT... SCAM ALERT...

LEXMARK products for home pc use. Yeah, they seem cheap and inexpensive. But they are a con-job right out of the box. Even after thousands of hours on the phone and online with service personnel trying to troubleshoot the problem.

Then when it came time to just talk refund. Well, I'd messed around back and forth over the phone and email with cust. serv. technicians that the little 30 day warranty had run out. The only option was one that would cost twice as much as the original purchase price for parts and shipping back to 'ozark country'. With no certainty that it would work even after that.

The box usually says:ALL-IN-ONE printer,copier,fax,scanner. They are a piece-O-junk and don't do anything as advertised. The only things it does well is blur copies, ruin paper, waste ink, and electricity. I think it's environmentally irresponsible of the company to waste all the material, and resources needed to even produce this lump of plastic.

If you are in the market for a home printing device and see a LEXMARK product on the shelf at your local electronics store. I think you'd be better off keeping your money safely secured in your pocket.

• Ia
    I am NOT scammed Feb 26, 2008

I am in the process of trying to work with them now. No matter what I try they say try it again. Finally I told them just to send me a replacement. They will not respond. I am furious!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices