LetGo / user left me a bad review and blocked me

1 Canada Review updated:

She left me a bad review & blocked me because I sold an item she was interested in. She never asked me to hold the item, she said she was coming to town. I thought she was coming to town & was thinking of getting my item while she was here. She never confirmed that she was going to buy it. And even if she did ask me to hold it - I would have told her the same thing I tell everyone else...I don't hold items for people after I've had people back out when the day comes or not show at all. Miscommunication and she just jumped to conclusions.

• Updated by St88, Apr 02, 2017

She said she would be interested in my item IF footage could be viewed on the camera and not just on the computer and asked me to check and said on Thursday that she would be in Kelowna on monday. Even though she said she would be interested IF footage could be viewed on the camera, in which I told her it could...being "interested" in an item does not mean you're committed to buy it. And she said she was going to be in Kelowna BEFORE she was interested "Im interested in it if you can watch it on device ... I'll be in known Monday" And then writes in the review "Seller sold product to someone else even though I said I'd be there to buy it on Monday."...no...you actually didn't say you would buy it and you didn't say you would guarantee buy it on Monday... She just said she was interested and was going to be in Kelowna on Monday. What does that mean exactly? That doesn't sound like a commitment to buy to me. When someone commits to buy - we agree on a time & a place and a price if they negotiated. She did none of those things. Huge lack of clarification, miscommunication & overreaction by this person. Plus they leave me a horrible review then block me so I can't even tell them my side of the story or leave them a review...unreasonable, judgmental and unfair.

St
Apr 1, 2017

Comments

• It
      1st of Aug, 2017

The same thing just happened to me. And because they blocked me I can't even report the review. I was trying to buy and item from someone and he didn't like my offer so he block me and gave me a horr review.

• So
      8th of Aug, 2017

Same thing happened here. Truly unfair, the buyer didn't even hear the explanation and jumped right into conclusions. I'm finding this quite unfair and should be changed.

17th of Sep, 2017

I'm having the same problem .. report this lady if you run into her she is mentally not okay. Not being rude I'm dead serious and someone like that shouldn't be on this app. This app seems to have more rude sellers than any other app I've used.

21st of Sep, 2017

I got a supposed buyer who doesn’t live in the area and tried to low ball me and because I said no he wrote a review that I was a scammer. I sent a request to Letbo and it’s been a couple of months but they haven’t done anything and now I’m not getting anyone to buy anything anymore! I guess I’ll have to delete Letgo and move to another site that cares.

• Je
      11th of Oct, 2017

I used to have many good deals and sales but jerks on letgo posted bad reviews about me that are untrue bad 1s but I always do my deals and I mean what I say but my awesome items never sell anymore the false reviews really ruin a good persons status on letgo. I have had many good sales but lately nothing its like no one trusts me but I didn't do anything wrong its unfair and stupid and people put prices but then change them after I say I'll buy its b.s. and then people say they want to meet me to get my items I'm often noshowed but any that have showed up loved my items and glad they came the bad people are ruining letgo for the good trutworthy people like me then there idiots on letgo that say they interested but then try to make moves on my girlfriend pure b.s. unnacceptable behavior for letgo This is a buy sell trade site app not a dating site our rapeist reunion plus letgo has very se3xcist people on it no one wants to. Drop off anymore either I truly don't have a car but pay well for there offer so its really du6m they won't sell to me still and my buyers never keep there word anymore tired of the liars the bailouts

• Je
      11th of Oct, 2017

What really bugs me is people leave me untrue reviews but theres no where on the app for me to check my reviews our to report suspicious activity but yet people see and make untrue false reviews about me but I can't see there reviews its bull and needs to b fixed there no way to report anything now and no way to flag bad offers. Blocking is pointless there needs to b a better way to send and receive reviews I can't even see mine. I was left bad reviews I know that cause I'm having a hard time selling my popular items now which is wrong I used to have many sales when people treat u like dirt and call u names and stuff and I block them thats no reason to leave a nasty review about me which happens a lot I just want to sell my items I really do try to fair with prices to if I sell cheap they think somethings wrong with it theres not if I raise the price they get mad cause they gotta pay more if its worth more it should b given a chance to offered for more it just seems no one wants to payout anymore but if I buy a item they want top dollar its not fair

• Zh
      19th of Feb, 2018

I am as well, having the same problem. Seller (that I have not bought anything from her), posted 1 star review, for asking too many questions about the item, and blocked me right away, which now prevents me from posting a review on her profile. I find that unacceptable, and very unfair system.

31st of Mar, 2018

Had same type of problem with someone trying to ruin my 5 star rating. She gave me a bad review and trashed me even though she had never met me or proceeded with the transaction. I contacted LetGo and asked how someone could rate me even though there was no contact. They removed her feedback and put me back in good status. My problem with LetGo is that they say someone has favorite something of mine and its not even something I advertised, LetGo is starting to be a bunch of bs. Good luck and I can't wait till spring where I can unload all these things at a yard sale and not worry about the people responding to LetGo.

31st of Mar, 2018

contact letgo at 347-433-8912.

31st of Mar, 2018

Hey, I have to admit I will block people that are too stupid to read a further description and have no idea where the item is located. I wouldn't drive 15 mile for a $5.00 item and if they can't read any further than I block them too. I'm not going to waste my time for a $5.00 item when they live in York or wherever and I'm near Lancaster. Not going to waste their time or mine.

31st of Mar, 2018

to Jeremy Marthaler: Wow. I'm not sure I would deal with you either after having read your complaint. You seem off the wall to me. Fair prices, etc. Shouldn't take much to sell an item if its worth it. I have had no problem selling my items and knowing and showing that they are worth it. Good luck in the future. If someone posts something that isn't true than post back or file a complaint with LetGo. Not too hard to figure out.

• Ke
      23rd of Apr, 2018

Same thing happened to me just today! Her name is Karly from St. Anthony MN (although the bed she was trying to sell is in Coon Rapids..strange). I didn't reply back to her for a couple hours and she completely flipped out on me, telling me to "get a life." Sent a WHOLE BUNCH of messages to me one after the other, repeated sentences, very strange. Then she reported me and blocked me, AND gave me a bad review saying I never showed up even though we never scheduled anything. Very very weird. Not using this website or app again. And I can't even refute the untruthful review she left or report it or anything. And I can't leave a bad review on her because the website doesn't allow me to. I'm assuming that's why she blocked me - so I can't leave a bad review about her.

• To
      21st of May, 2018

I gave a user a 1 star review for not showing up to planned meeting an blocked him. He then created fake profile with same 1st name an gave me a 2 star review for him not showing up even though I never even contacted that profile he put I had unfair prices letgo seems to want to do nothing but send me same automated message an not address the problem this way of doing thing is completely unprofessional people you never even messaged back should not be allowed to make up reviews an if they do letgo should care more about users than sending a repeat automated message just delete the 2 star rating like I want. I am about done with this site you should be allowed to edit ratings to some degree they are just gonna allow anyone to give you bad rating it is beyond ridiculous they will hear from me everyday til it is resolved. I waited 15 minutes on this guy to not show an I have to bicycle when I go places an he can just make up stuff on me for HIM not showing up not cool letgo get it together!