Letgo

Posted: Apr 1, 2017 by

user left me a bad review and blocked me

3.35
She left me a bad review & blocked me because I sold an item she was interested in. She never asked me to hold the item, she said she was coming to town. I thought she was coming to town & was thinking of getting my item while she was here. She never confirmed that she was going to buy it. And even if she did ask me to hold it - I would have told her the same thing I tell everyone else...I don't hold items for people after I've had people back out when the day comes or not show at all. Miscommunication and she just jumped to conclusions.

LetgoLetgoLetgoLetgo

Updated by St88, Apr 02, 2017
She said she would be interested in my item IF footage could be viewed on the camera and not just on the computer and asked me to check and said on Thursday that she would be in Kelowna on monday. Even though she said she would be interested IF footage could be viewed on the camera, in which I told her it could...being "interested" in an item does not mean you're committed to buy it. And she said she was going to be in Kelowna BEFORE she was interested "Im interested in it if you can watch it on device ... I'll be in known Monday" And then writes in the review "Seller sold product to someone else even though I said I'd be there to buy it on Monday."...no...you actually didn't say you would buy it and you didn't say you would guarantee buy it on Monday... She just said she was interested and was going to be in Kelowna on Monday. What does that mean exactly? That doesn't sound like a commitment to buy to me. When someone commits to buy - we agree on a time & a place and a price if they negotiated. She did none of those things. Huge lack of clarification, miscommunication & overreaction by this person. Plus they leave me a horrible review then block me so I can't even tell them my side of the story or leave them a review...unreasonable, judgmental and unfair.
Complaint comments Comments (6) Complaint country Canada Complaint category Consumer Electronics

Comments

A  1st of Aug, 2017 by    +1 Votes
The same thing just happened to me. And because they blocked me I can't even report the review. I was trying to buy and item from someone and he didn't like my offer so he block me and gave me a horr review.
A  8th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
Same thing happened here. Truly unfair, the buyer didn't even hear the explanation and jumped right into conclusions. I'm finding this quite unfair and should be changed.
A  17th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
I'm having the same problem .. report this lady if you run into her she is mentally not okay. Not being rude I'm dead serious and someone like that shouldn't be on this app. This app seems to have more rude sellers than any other app I've used.

A  21st of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
I got a supposed buyer who doesn’t live in the area and tried to low ball me and because I said no he wrote a review that I was a scammer. I sent a request to Letbo and it’s been a couple of months but they haven’t done anything and now I’m not getting anyone to buy anything anymore! I guess I’ll have to delete Letgo and move to another site that cares.
A  11th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
I used to have many good deals and sales but jerks on letgo posted bad reviews about me that are untrue bad 1s but I always do my deals and I mean what I say but my awesome items never sell anymore the false reviews really ruin a good persons status on letgo. I have had many good sales but lately nothing its like no one trusts me but I didn't do anything wrong its unfair and stupid and people put prices but then change them after I say I'll buy its b.s. and then people say they want to meet me to get my items I'm often noshowed but any that have showed up loved my items and glad they came the bad people are ruining letgo for the good trutworthy people like me then there idiots on letgo that say they interested but then try to make moves on my girlfriend pure b.s. unnacceptable behavior for letgo This is a buy sell trade site app not a dating site our rapeist reunion plus letgo has very se3xcist people on it no one wants to. Drop off anymore either I truly don't have a car but pay well for there offer so its really du6m they won't sell to me still and my buyers never keep there word anymore tired of the liars the bailouts
A  11th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
What really bugs me is people leave me untrue reviews but theres no where on the app for me to check my reviews our to report suspicious activity but yet people see and make untrue false reviews about me but I can't see there reviews its bull and needs to b fixed there no way to report anything now and no way to flag bad offers. Blocking is pointless there needs to b a better way to send and receive reviews I can't even see mine. I was left bad reviews I know that cause I'm having a hard time selling my popular items now which is wrong I used to have many sales when people treat u like dirt and call u names and stuff and I block them thats no reason to leave a nasty review about me which happens a lot I just want to sell my items I really do try to fair with prices to if I sell cheap they think somethings wrong with it theres not if I raise the price they get mad cause they gotta pay more if its worth more it should b given a chance to offered for more it just seems no one wants to payout anymore but if I buy a item they want top dollar its not fair

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree