LetGo / I've been blocked... Why?

Hicksville, NY, United States Review updated:

I signed on to Letgo yesterday to purchase a trailer. I expressed interest in several trailers and received some feedback. When I tried to respond, I got a message that I had been blocked. I've emailed Letgo twice, but have received no response. I have done nothing wrong I want to buy one of the trailers that I've seen. Unfortunately, I can not respond to seller. Please straighten out the problem so I can resume using Letgo

Mi
Mar 14, 2017

Comments

• Dy
      Mar 21, 2018

Letgo is just a shady app. I just got blocked for asking a seller a question about whether or not the phone she was selling was locked. (Huge red flags right there.)

May 28, 2018

@Dylexa Not a shady app. Shady buyers who lowball everything. You got blocked by the seller for an actual reason. You're super shady

May 28, 2018

You got blocked cuz you're a lowballer or you pissed off the seller. I block those POS whenever they do that on my items. Lowlives on letgo/offerup honestly. Craigslist has the quality people who actually aren't on welfare.

• Kl
      Jul 16, 2018
    Best Best Advice

@Sanchez Maria Why would you offer anything and not be open to counter offers? I think some people just need to let their baby sitter do all the work so they don’t get their feelings hurt. This blocking thing just pissed me off especially after driving for miles to meet someone for an item at the price they posted it for🤬

• Ta
      Jun 10, 2018

Letgo is a piece of [censored] app, and that's a disservice to [censored].

• Kl
      Jul 16, 2018

You can blame the buyers all you want but some sellers are the shady one who have a problem with things done right. That was my case below. Which part of our communication warranted me getting blocked?😡

• Da
      Oct 31, 2018

well i think i know whats going on cause the exact same thing happens to me in this situation
    letgo sends every once in a while a little message in the chat telling the seller or buyer at random to becare full of scams and people and it gives people the option to block the person their talking to and they almost block them every time reguardless of the situation because they think letgo is trying to tell them to stay away from this person they are a scamer and most like ly there not i know this because my mom did this to a person i i had to explain to her what they were acualy trying to tell her