Leslie Pools / Horrible place to buy a pool

1 Vienna, VA, United States Review updated:

My pool pump gave out. I called Leslie Pools in Vienna Virginia and got a price on the pump, and asked about installation. They said installation was free. I then went down there, and they said show up on Saturday for the a big sale. They reaffirmed the free install, and today (Saturday) I went to buy it. After I paid for it, I said when do I get my installation, and they said to call a number. I said it's free anyway. Both employees told me it was free. Both stood there and said, "We didn't say that." They lied to my face telling me that it was free, and then lied again telling me that they didn't say that. What a horrible place. I'll never buy a thing from them again.

Va

Comments

• Lo
      13th of May, 2009

I called Leslie Pools today as I do every year to get my pool ready for Memorial Day weekend...The moment they heard I had a saltwater treatment unit I was put on hold and my purchase was not as important as any other customer...How does someone re-invest in their communities with this kind of service? I love my laptop it doesn't hang up, put me on hold and seem uninterested in my purchase...leslie's you missed out on a big! big! purchase we're talking, pump, liner, maintenance equipment, vacuum and much much more...thank you for telling me how much I'm appreciated...

• Ca
      16th of Nov, 2009

Leslie pools is not only a horrible place to purchase pool supplies (especially in Walnut Creek California) they are also horrible company toward the treatment of their employees.
    (Maybe that is why service is so bad) we had a one guy who was the Manager who was great, always helpful, then one day he was fired (according to the "new rude guy') the turn over on employees is shameful.
    The regional mannager Peter is a joke, he accuses and throws alligations around when we the customers are in the store. No professionalism.

We are now going toKeys pool supplies much better service