Les Schwab Tire Center / wrong tire size
I had trouble with Les Schwab's Sutherlin OR franchise. The owner is arrogant and rude. The last time he refused to sell me the tire size that was recommend in the Ford owners manual for my car. He told me that it was the wrong size tire for that wheel and that would not sell me the size I was looking for. When I left there I went to Big O who had my tire size in stock and I have been using them ever sense. In the 4 years sense that incident I have look at a lot of web sites that carry performance parts for my car and all of them recommended the tire and wheel combination that I tried to buy at Les Schwab. I have not done any business with Les Schwab Tire Center sense that time.
More Les Schwab Tire Center Complaints & Reviews
- Les Schwab Tire - if we don't have it you don't need it 
- Les Schwab Tires - unprofessional, rude, rip off 
- Les Schwab - tires 
- Les Schwab - horrid service 
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - fraud and scam 
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - customer service of the manager steve amstock
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - flat tire repair turned into needing 4 new tires...
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - refused to replace 
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - accident with my motorhome
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - battery replacement under warranty/ service before tires where rotated where they messed something else up trying to charge more money