Les Schwab / they called 911 on me!

United States Review updated:

I went to this store to have a tire fixed. The tire was off the car and was on the floor in the back of my SUV. I asked the lady at the counter how long it would take and the woman at the counter (who was the only one at the counter) said no more than 20 minutes. I showed her where I was parked just outside the front door and told her that I would be waiting in the car. She asked for the keys to the car which was unnecessary under the circumstances but gave them to her anyway. Within about 5 minutes a worker came to the vehicle and took the tire.

After 35 minutes had gone by, I went back into the store. There was no one at the counter. I waited about 2 to 3 minutes and then began looking for a call button of some kind. There was none and no ringing mechanism on the door to announce the arrival of a customer either coming in or going out. I noticed that there was a phone on the counter which had no indication that it was for employee use only. On the phone was a button that was labeled "PAGE", so I picked up the receiver, pushed the button, and said, "Would someone please come to the front counter...thank you" and hung up.

Because I had done that, they called the life threatening ONLY number 911! They claimed they had an unruly customer and needed an officer to respond to the store.

Nothing happened and I honestly could not believe they had done that!!

I am in the process of filing a law suit over this matter and I will NEVER go to a Les Schwab dealership EVER AGAIN!

Ia

Comments

• Pi
      27th of Apr, 2011

You're claims are absurd, they called 911 because you paged for help to the counter? I have to believe there is a lot more to this story than you are letting out. Good luck with the lawsuit!