Leon's — sales person had a very bad attitude
I walked in to Leon's, on Jan 24, 2017 4pm located in Richmond, bc . I was going to buy a headboard that is on sale . I didn't see any salesperson around the floor, there's two ladies busy to moved the furniture. I asked them for help, and they called a salesman came . I told him I'm going to buy a queen side headboard. He checked the computer and told me no stock . I have to go pick up at the warehouse. I requested that transfer to the store, and I could come pick up another day . He very rude and said NO . THIS IS A SHOWROOM, YOU HAVE TO PICK IT UP AT THE WAREHOUSE ONLY . He had a bad attitude. I felt like I'm not welcome and cannot afford it, And Also I think he is RACIAL DISCRIMINATION.
More Leon's Complaints & Reviews
- Leon's Furniture - buyer beware with leons! 
- Leon's Furniture - never again will I deal with leon's! 
- Leon's Furniture - desjardin accord financing 
- Leon's Furniture - Canada - credit bureau report abuse 
- Leon's - extended warranty!
- Leon's Furniture - couch 
- Leon's - horrible service/customer care 
- Leon's - didn't get boxing day discount as per commitment
- Leon's Furniture - sofa and chair
- Leon's Furniture - dresser