Leon's / extended warranty on our couch
We purchased a couch from the Medicine Hat Alberta location. When we purchased this couch we were told to buy the extended warranty. Our couch started ripping and peeling and is in terrible condition within the first year. Our ottoman on the end is broken and has snapped. I had a representative come out and told us the couch is discontinued and so there was nothing they could do for us. I'm disgusted that they won't help us and we are left with a couch in horrible condition paid for an extended warranty and noone will assist us with this. I will never buy another piece of furniture from this company ever again. Terrible customer service. I would like to know why I was sold extended warranty on a piece of furniture that is discontinued and I'm left with a couch I paid $2000.00 for and it's destroyed.
More Leon's Complaints & Reviews
- Leon's Furniture - buyer beware with leons! 
- Leon's Furniture - never again will I deal with leon's! 
- Leon's Furniture - desjardin accord financing 
- Leon's Furniture - Canada - credit bureau report abuse 
- Leon's - extended warranty!
- Leon's Furniture - couch 
- Leon's - horrible service/customer care 
- Leon's - didn't get boxing day discount as per commitment
- Leon's Furniture - sofa and chair
- Leon's Furniture - dresser