Leon's — extended warranty
I bought the extended warranty as I was told my sofas are completely covered if anything happens to them. When something actually has happened. I'm told oh no. That's not covered. Your on your own and have to pay for the repairs. I spend over 3000 on two sofas. A bed. Mattress and two box springs. And now I'm on my own. I find this horrible service. My family and I always purchase our furniture from Leon's. And after this experience we will have to think a lot before buying anything from Leon's and will not be referring our family or friends to purchase anything from Leon's.
Leon's Furniture Customer Care's Response · May 16, 2017
Hi Swastika, Thank you for reaching out to us. We have sent your complaint to the management of the North Edmonton store. They will conduct their investigation and contact you regarding next steps.
More Leon's Complaints & Reviews
- Leon's Furniture - buyer beware with leons! 
- Leon's Furniture - never again will I deal with leon's! 
- Leon's Furniture - desjardin accord financing 
- Leon's Furniture - Canada - credit bureau report abuse 
- Leon's - extended warranty!
- Leon's Furniture - couch 
- Leon's - horrible service/customer care 
- Leon's - didn't get boxing day discount as per commitment
- Leon's Furniture - sofa and chair
- Leon's Furniture - dresser