Leon's / stained matress

1 United States

Good Day To Whom It May Concern
I am not sure when I purchased a matress from Leon's Furniture I have this matress about 18 months. 78 Crown Vienna NF PT Matt Senna # [protected] ath a cost of 2200.00 dollars.
I have always kept the matress cover with the cover I purschaesd when I bought the matress. I had a matress from sears before i purschased this one it was 15 years old with no stains and never a matress cover.
However last month when I removed the cover to wash it I notiiced a large yellow stain, not where we sleep. But on the side and in different places the white foam has a yellow tint appearing in different spots. I called the store they sent in someone to look at it and told me the matress compnay would be in the province next week and he would get them to have a look at it . Well I didn't hear back from them and spoke to the Manager of the store and he informed me that the gentleman he send out to look at the matreess said it was stained and the warranty doesn't cover stains, I can 100% assure you this matress was never used with out the cover and that nothing had ever been wasted on it even if it were how could it get down throough a comforter blankets and a matress cover made of rubber. I want an explanation as to what could have happened to this matress doess the pillow white top foam turn yellow after a while this looks to me like what might have happened if so I should have been told this when I bought the matress. I really don't understand this but I bought this matress in good faith with a ten year warranty. The manger of this store is very professional and his position is second to none. I have purchase d furniture in the pass with no issues and had every intention of doing so in the future as I am currently building a new home and because of the great store and its manager was about to head to Leons once again but I am know rethinking my postion on this decision.
I hope someone takes the time to read and respond to my emal maybe it is a manufactures defect if so I would need that info to contact them.
In any event I expect a reply from Leon's Furniture and something done about my matress. Again I feel very strongly that this what ever it is on my matress is not something I did or didn'ftdo.
Please respond