Leon's / defective furniture
At the end of August, we purchased a coffee table, two end tables, a flat screen tv, and an entertainment stand for the tv. Well, we had to pick one of the floor model end tables because they didn't have enough in stock. The rest of the tables were delivered last week with damaged corners - the entertainment unit was also delivered with a large gash on the front corner as well. The television has not yet been delivered.
We contacted Leon's about the quality of the furniture and were told there was nothing that could be done as we only had a couple of days after delivery to examine everything. No one told us about that - most stores give you 7 days to return anything. Very convenient that Leon's failed to inform the customer of this policy - something that legally needs to be done. Needless to say, we are now stuck with furniture that is damaged and we don't even get a discount because of it. Will never shop at Leon's again. Worst customer service around.
More Leon's Complaints & Reviews
- Leon's Furniture - buyer beware with leons! 
- Leon's Furniture - never again will I deal with leon's! 
- Leon's Furniture - desjardin accord financing 
- Leon's Furniture - Canada - credit bureau report abuse 
- Leon's - extended warranty!
- Leon's Furniture - Living Room Set
- Leon's Furniture - tv unit 
- Leon's Furniture - coffee table
- Leon's Furniture - customer service
- Leon's Furniture - simmons beautyrest garrett full firm mattress