Lens Crafters Santa Fe, New Mexico / error by lens crafters re: account
I purchased two sets of eyeglasses at the above business. Unbeknownst to me, they opened up a Lenscrafters Account and charged part of my purchase to the account.
Subsequently, they turned the bill over to GE Collections service, which was sending invoices to the wrong name and address. In addition, when my Social Security number is entered by GE, another person's name is shown. I am having trouble clearing up my credit history and am greatly concerned that my social security number has been compromised.
Please help with any suggestions for resolution.
Christine Naranjo firstname.lastname@example.org
More Lens Crafters Santa Fe, New Mexico Complaints & Reviews
- LensCrafters - price gouging 
- LensCrafters - false charity program 
- LensCrafters - lens pricing - transitions 
- LensCrafters - fraud and cheating 
- LensCrafters - disappointed with customer service 
- LensCrafters - eyewear service
- LensCrafters - glasses for my child
- LensCrafters - glasses lens
- LensCrafters - fraudulent charge on my bank card
- LensCrafters - horrible customer service