Lens Crafters / my mother treated badly
I gave a gift certificate to my elderly mother for Chrstmas. She as many othera live on a strict income. the $500.00
was to cover exam and the glasses of her choice. Apparently she had lost the certificate. She called and told me she had done something wrong, as many elderly people tend to feel in this society. The elderly are usually not treated with kind hands. I said mom give the phone to the tech, he boldly told me that she HAD TO HAVE THE CERTFICATE. Well when it comes to my mother watch out for me.
I told the soon to be reported to a higher authority tech, that he had better look in the gift book, look at her receipt and give her the kindest care or else. He tried to back me done but got an ear full. This happened just a half hour ago. while searching the district office of LENS CRAFTERS, I saw this site.
Presently she is on her way home (1 and a 1/2 hr drive) as they closed early. By the way she is not able to drive and my loving 17 year old nephew is taking her home. She feels she did something wrong. Not finished with this issue.
More Lens Crafters Complaints & Reviews
- LensCrafters - price gouging 
- LensCrafters - false charity program 
- LensCrafters - lens pricing - transitions 
- LensCrafters - fraud and cheating 
- LensCrafters - disappointed with customer service 
- LensCrafters - eyewear service
- LensCrafters - glasses for my child
- LensCrafters - glasses lens
- LensCrafters - fraudulent charge on my bank card
- LensCrafters - horrible customer service