Lennar Homes / Awful company

The home is very poorly built. I have made a complaint to the BBB, here and Houston. My sinks in the master bedroom and the upstairs bath room are cracking. The lock on my front is not work well. It is cold in the master bath room and closet. When a certain spot is stepped on, it sounds like the person is going to come down. I am at a lost as to what to do.

My daugther and I purchased this home, to have a safe place for her three girls to live. The home is a disappointment to us. We are in a position that we can not afford to move.

Ch

Comments

• Ho
      17th of Oct, 2009

Our master bath vanity top cracked also. They replaced it with one that didn't match the original. They would not fix the problem! Now we have two diferent vanity tops in our new home. Hate this company... If there is such a thing as karma it will come back to them some day.

• To
      27th of Oct, 2010

HOPING FOR JUSTICE, let me just say "Ditto."
    I believe in Karma too and that karma truck is backing up at their door as we speak.
    This company's founding principles is based on caring for their customers. Lennar does not care about my problem which is faulty design of the HVAC system. I've been asking Lennar to help us since 2006 and have not received a response. Our litigation has now produced a court date for January, 2011.
    There is another site called Pissed Consumer@Lennar. There are so many negative posts on that site. I posted 23 pictures of our Las Vegas home. I have issues with our stucco application, unsafe stair rails, shoddy constructin throughout and inadequate HVAC. I wish you good luck and good karma. You are not alone hoping for justice.

• Bi