LBC Express / lbc delivery & customer service

1 Olongapo, Philippines

[protected]

I would like to file a formal complaint to LBC San Fernando La Union for believing the receiver's neighbor that the receiver of the package does not live there anymore (change address) and not trying to send it back again and just decided to send back the package to the place where i sent the package (LBC harbor Point Subic)

I would like also to file a formal complaint to the person i talked to last Dec 05 on customer service telling me that they will try to send back the package to the receiver where in fact the package was already back in Olongapo... for giving misinformation.

I would like to file a complain to the person who handled my call Dec 19 for letting me wait for the line for a long time and dropped the call...

I would like to file a complaint to LBC for not doing anything to this matter! Now you are telling me to pay again the shipping fee and go to LBC Harbor Point for the package to be sent again!

Poor service, didnt even try calling the receiver's contact number if it's true that she changed her address! 1 month already, 1 month!!!

Sa