LBC Express / customer service agent

1 One san miguel Pasig City, Philippines

I want to complain your Customer Service agent Ms. Arrianne Espiritu. When I called to ask about my the status of my package. She answered me that the package just arrived at the sucat Lbc. When i told her that i called last tues nov 8 2016. One of the Customer service agent told me that is already at sucat lbc and ready for delivery. And it will be delivered the earliest is thurs. And the latest will be Friday. And today is friday already. So I told her, your telling me that it just arrived at sucat. I got mad bec i don't know who is telling the truth. She told me that she is reading the shippng information. I said i don't believe her. Co'z iba iba ang sinasabi ninyo. So my voice got loud and shouted that kelan nyo ba talaga madeliver yan. And her voice got loud also and told sige sir follow up ko na lang. i told her bakit ganyan ang boses mo at parang ikaw pa galit sakin. Sabi ko wala kang karapatan magtaas ng boses sakin. Dahil customer service ka dapat tulungan nyo ko na maayos yan package ko. Hindi daw sya nag tatas ng boses. Pero galit sya kung magsalita. I reported her to her supervisor ms. Bel Catalan. This Arianne Espiritu is not fit to be a Customer service Agent. Kung ang sinabi nya sakin sige sir gawan ko na lang na ma follow up yun package nyo para madeliver kagad. Edi nag sorry pa ko na pasensya na ikaw ang napagalitan ko. Eh hindi eh mayabang pa sya kung maka sagot. I hope you do whatever measure you have to do with her. But she's not fit to be a Customer Service Agent. I hope to hear from you about what happen to my complain. Here is my cel number [protected]. Please inform me that you did disciplinary measure on this agent. I want hear from you. Thanks!

Le