LazyBoy / sectional sofas coming unseen
I bought a Devon Lazyboy sectional and within two years the back cushions that only have single stitches on the seams, came unseen. This sofa is upstairs, and is not used daily. I have a clayton marcus that is over 10 years old, and used daily and is in better condition. I am terrible dissatisfied with the quality, and will not own another lazyboy product.
More LazyBoy Complaints & Reviews
- Lazy Boy Furniture - poor quality/ mechanisims break 
- La-Z-y Boy Spas - don't stand behind warranties lazy on customer service and quality 
- lazyboy sofa and recliner - cheap fabric and mechanisms 
- Lazy Boy - warranty no good 
- La-Z-Boy - delivery charges 
- La-Z-Boy - parts order
- La-Z-Boy - still have not received my couch after 13 weeks of waiting
- La-Z-Boy - couch purchased september 2016 has metal flex issues with occasional use.
- La-Z-Boy - poor quality of the furniture and service
- Lazy Boy - item defects from delivery still not resolved