Lazy Boy / sagging and squeeking couch
We bought what we thought was a sofa & chair that would last us for at least 10 years.WRONG:::::
Our furniture was bought in 2005 and one end of the couch is sagging in the back and seat, also there is a clunking sound when you sit on it. We went to the store and complained about it. We told the girl there that we bought it because we were told that it would last us for a long time. There is only myself and my husband in the house, it's not like we have children jumping on it .My husband weighs about 160 lbs. and he is usually the only sitting on the couch, so weight is not a problem. We did manage to get a service man to come and look at it and he told us that he could put more stuffing in the couch however it would probably happen again , and there was nothing he could to make it last.This is rediculous.We bought furniture that we thought was reptible and would last us, as we are both retired and cannot afford to buy new furniture every couple of years.The store said that they would have their serviceman come a re stuff the couch with some better stuffing. nobody has came yet or even called.As far as I am concerned, Lazy Bor furniture is not any better than your cheap stuff that you can buy at WallMart.
More Lazy Boy Complaints & Reviews
- Lazy Boy Furniture - poor quality/ mechanisims break 
- La-Z-y Boy Spas - don't stand behind warranties lazy on customer service and quality 
- lazyboy sofa and recliner - cheap fabric and mechanisms 
- Lazy Boy - warranty no good 
- La-Z-Boy - delivery charges 
- La-Z-Boy - lazy boy recliner latching device allows recliner to slip down when going back in it.
- La-Z-Boy - disputed account - sales bill #505214 - cust 146680
- La-Z-Boy - delivery
- La-Z-Boy - parts order
- La-Z-Boy - still have not received my couch after 13 weeks of waiting