Lazy Boy Furniture / service stinks
have spent over $4, 000.00 since September on furniture (2 recliners and a long couch). There are problems with one recliner (stiching aiming loose) & our long couch ( two love seats attached) was never assembled correctly by the delivery guys (who simply stated "if you have a problem call your sales rep"). My complaint is that their "comfort care" service is extremely poor. If you have a repair issue they expect you to block off an entire day for the "tech" to come out and assess. You don't know what time until the night before. I thinks it's absurd not to schedule appointments for people.
More Lazy Boy Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Lazy Boy Furniture - poor quality/ mechanisims break 
- La-Z-y Boy Spas - don't stand behind warranties lazy on customer service and quality 
- lazyboy sofa and recliner - cheap fabric and mechanisms 
- Lazy Boy - warranty no good 
- La-Z-Boy - delivery charges 
- La-Z-Boy - warranty service
- La-Z-Boy - deceptive advertising relating to leather colors
- La-Z-Boy - lazy boy recliner latching device allows recliner to slip down when going back in it.
- La-Z-Boy - disputed account - sales bill #505214 - cust 146680
- La-Z-Boy - delivery