Laura Ashley / New Hampshire Bedspread / failed to provide goods!
22 Jan I ordered a bedspread online from Laura Ashley (order number [protected]), an email confirmed the order and the money came out of my account. Expected delivery 4 to 5 days.
31 Jan I had neither received or heard anything from Laura Ashley and phoned customer service. I was told they had processed the order the day before (30 Jan), the stock was available and had been allocated to me and delivery would be 10 to 14 days. Unhappy I sent an email to complain about both the wait and the poor communication (you cannot track orders online and they will not acknowledge dispatch) - I got an automated response that they would get back to me within 10 days.
13 February - in response to my email (over 10 days) - I am sorry but the New Hampshire bedspread is out of stock. Unfortunately this item has also been discontinued, so we will not be getting anymore in. I have refunded the £54.50 that you paid for the bedspread.
More Laura Ashley / New Hampshire Bedspread Complaints & Reviews
- Laura Ashley Kingston Sofa - poor quality sofa 
- Laura Ashley Brompton Console Table - shop staff told wrong delivery timespan 
- Laura Ashley - wallpaper with different batch numbers 
- Laura Ashley - customer service 
- Laura Ashley - padstow sofa 
- Laura Ashley - diaper bag 4-1 rosie floral dome back pack teal and black floral
- Laura Ashley - Roman blinds
- Laura Ashley - abingdon sofa bed (truffle)
- Laura Ashley - coffee table
- Laura Ashley - felicity light blue quilt (king)