Laura Ashley / New Hampshire Bedspread / failed to provide goods!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

22 Jan I ordered a bedspread online from Laura Ashley (order number [protected]), an email confirmed the order and the money came out of my account. Expected delivery 4 to 5 days.

31 Jan I had neither received or heard anything from Laura Ashley and phoned customer service. I was told they had processed the order the day before (30 Jan), the stock was available and had been allocated to me and delivery would be 10 to 14 days. Unhappy I sent an email to complain about both the wait and the poor communication (you cannot track orders online and they will not acknowledge dispatch) - I got an automated response that they would get back to me within 10 days.

13 February - in response to my email (over 10 days) - I am sorry but the New Hampshire bedspread is out of stock. Unfortunately this item has also been discontinued, so we will not be getting anymore in. I have refunded the £54.50 that you paid for the bedspread.

Comments

• Bo
      17th of May, 2008

So it seems other people are having problems with Laura Ashley, they take the money and do not supply the goods, who would have thought with a company like that . i have email 3 time and have had no reply, apart from automated ones.4 months i have been waiting