Lane Home Furniture / reclining sofa/loveseat
our loveseat has had its mechanism replaced 4 times by the people of Minnesota furniture in dubuque iowa and it is still not working...they said now they are waiting for the part and continue to put us off.
the sofa--the springs came out of the back of it and the leather is peeling. they have come to take pictures for the last 4 years to send in and they said they lost them 3x's and now they are playing the out of warranty card...
i am fed up...why is the furniture not holding up and why are we not getting replacements...
this is my second request for an answer back...did not receive one from a couple of weeks ago
More Lane Home Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Lane Furniture - sofa/loveseat recliners 
- Lane Furniture - leather sectional 
- Lane Furniture - scam and garbage 
- Lane Furniture - recliner
- Lane Furniture - awful quality products 
- Lane Home Furniture - computer chais
- Lane Home Furniture - reclining loveseat
- Lane Home Furniture - poor service on delivery of purchased items
- Lane Furniture - couch
- Lane Furniture - recliner chair