Lane Furniture Industries / terrible quality products
I purchased a large recliner 3 yrs ago, which is a piece of crap. It is literally falling to pieces. I have to place a piece of lumber under it to keep it from falling over to one side. Large pieces of wood from the underbelly frame are falling off, cracking wood and exposed nails. This furniture, which I paid lots of money for, is crap, garbage.
I want it replaced. Your company is a disgrace to the public!! Either replace it or give me a refund. Furniture should last a lot longer than 3 yrs.
More Lane Furniture Industries Complaints & Reviews
- Lane Furniture - sofa/loveseat recliners 
- Lane Furniture - leather sectional 
- Lane Furniture - scam and garbage 
- Lane Furniture - recliner
- Lane Furniture - awful quality products 
- Lane Home Furniture - couch and recliners - fabric 5116-13
- Lane Home Furniture - lane ladies recliner/customer service
- Lane Furniture - leather & wood mission recliner and leather sectional / "leather" disintegrating
- Lane Furniture - loveseat and couch
- Lane Furniture - two leather recliners are peeling