Lane Furniture / sofa/loveseat recliners
My wife and I purchased a Leather Sofa/Loveseat from A&H Wayside, 1550 Freeway Drive, Reidsville, NC in Sept of 2007. They did not have a floor model, but in the catalog the furniture looked similiar to what we had. We received the furniture on Dec. 7, 2007 and found it to be very stiff and uncomfortable. We know that leather takes a while to break in so we waited a few months and realized that this set we bought was poorly made and very uncomfortable. My wife has had neck surgery and the sofa and loveseat aggravate the problem. The set we had before was wonderful and comfortable, but old and worn. This furniture was not made correctly and we tried for months to get someone to help us by calling the store, but no one has come to look at it.
We have considered calling the Better Business Bureau, but have not done so as yet.
What are our options??
More Lane Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Lane Furniture - leather sectional 
- Lane Furniture - scam and garbage 
- Lane Furniture - recliner
- Lane Furniture - awful quality products 
- Lane Furniture - shoddy recliners 
- Lane Furniture - couch
- Lane Furniture - recliner chair
- Lane Home Furniture - reclining sofa and loveseat poor quality control
- Lane Home Furniture - bonded couch was sold to us as leather 
- Lane Home Furniture - reclining sofa/loveseat