Lane Furniture / awful quality products

Bought two Lane Recliners from local store. Both recliners started making noise immediately when sitting in them. Store replaced one chair which still had the same defect. Paid $500.00 down when ordered chairs still owe $322.00 would not pay balance until chairs fixed.

To this day chairs have not been taken care of and have got even worse in the noise they were making. Even contacted Lane Co. themselves with no response??? Have decided to keep chairs as is but will not pay balance owed until satisfied. Will not ever again buy Lane products of anything, period again!

Va

Comments

• Ca
      4th of Nov, 2008

I thought I was the only one who got doodied on ! Bought a Lane Big Man recliner last Nov. just because the foot rest was seemingly longer and didn't make my ankles hurt. Three times the mechanism has been replaced, the last time less than a month ago and now it's messing up again. The Lane Company says it's the store's responsibility to replace the chair, and the store says it's the company's. The chair has a lifetime warranty and the mechanism's warranty is for 1year and will expire soon. I'm going down to the store today and face the owner tooth to toenail, but am not expecting much. Badcock's furniture is much better, less expensive and they are easier to work with. I will say that I have bought several Lane recliners over the years, and this problem is a first for me.

• Ca
      20th of Nov, 2008

I did write you last week about an expensive recliner we bought from hoovers store in Milton Pa and we got no response there is no reason the springs should of broke and now staples are falling out. I gave you all the numbers everything is still on the bottom of the chair all papers Please give us some kind of response Mr hoover was quite rude about it. thank you carrie thomas 507 piper avenue Milton Pa 570-742-4475

• Wa
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Lane Home Furniture - Recliner #018561990
    Gun Barrel City
    Texas

I have a beautiful recliner. The mechanism is malfunctioning and loosing nuts and bolts. If you could give me the replacement # part that would be nice.
    Wallace Newman

• Ly
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Lane Furniture - Couch
    Machias
    Maine

I ordered a couch and waited 8 weeks for it to be made. It arrived with a tear in the fabric. I spent 1k on this piece along with 3 lane recliner chairs. I was offered 100 dollars but do not feel this is reflective of the damage. this is a fabric tear that cannot be sewn and thru use will only weaken the area and further the damage.