Lane Bryant Online / Online order
I took advantage of an online sale with Lane Bryant. They were advertising did the buy one get one free both online and throughout the store and on top of that had a coupon for spend $225 and get an additional $75 off. I was able to get about $500 worth of clothes for a $165 with tax. Woo-hoo big savings! Right? Especially considering I am a victim of hurricane Gustav and lost half of my clothes and all of my shoes. Boy do I need that!
Well guess what Lane Bryant did to me? I bought one load of clothes in the store. Then I placed two online orders worth about $170 each. One of those orders was shipped. Thank God it is the one with all of the day clothes and not the sleepware. However the order with two pairs of boots (hello I have been wearing the same pair of shoes everyday for two months now) and a bunch of nighties was “delayed” with no real reason other than that. I ordered this on November 28th and they are delaying my order until December 28th. If it is not “processed” by December 28th then they will cancel my order and refund my credit card. Can you smell a rat? Sounds to me like they are going to see how their Christmas sales go and if they can unload everything at a better price then screw me. If not well then okay I can have it. In the meantime they will be charging my credit card interest on a shipment of clothing I have not received. This does not sound very legal to me.
More Lane Bryant Online Complaints & Reviews
- Lane Bryant - World Financial - Harrassment 
- lane bryant outlet - jean exchange 
- Identity Protector offered from Lane Bryant - free membership time
- Lane Bryant - Money scam 
- Lane Bryant - bathrooms 
- Lane Bryant - I returned merchandise I had purchased online to your store in colorado springs, colorado. I made the payment with a gift card. 
- Lane Bryant - seriously sexy panty freehold nj store
- Lane Bryant - bras and underwear
- Lane Bryant - never received an item
- Lane Bryant - lane bryant credit card