Lane Bryant Online / Online order

LA, United States Review updated:
1.65
I took advantage of an online sale with Lane Bryant. They were advertising did the buy one get one free both online and throughout the store and on top of that had a coupon for spend $225 and get an additional $75 off. I was able to get about $500 worth of clothes for a $165 with tax. Woo-hoo big savings! Right? Especially considering I am a victim of hurricane Gustav and lost half of my clothes and all of my shoes. Boy do I need that!

Well guess what Lane Bryant did to me? I bought one load of clothes in the store. Then I placed two online orders worth about $170 each. One of those orders was shipped. Thank God it is the one with all of the day clothes and not the sleepware. However the order with two pairs of boots (hello I have been wearing the same pair of shoes everyday for two months now) and a bunch of nighties was “delayed” with no real reason other than that. I ordered this on November 28th and they are delaying my order until December 28th. If it is not “processed” by December 28th then they will cancel my order and refund my credit card. Can you smell a rat? Sounds to me like they are going to see how their Christmas sales go and if they can unload everything at a better price then screw me. If not well then okay I can have it. In the meantime they will be charging my credit card interest on a shipment of clothing I have not received. This does not sound very legal to me.

Comments

Bi
  30th of Dec, 2008

Lane Bryant Online - waiting on order
lane bryant catalog
lanebryantcatalog.com

i ordered a dress from lane bryant online catalog for a christmas present. they said that standard shipping would deliver in 5 to 9 business days. it was shipped on dec the 15th and i was given a fed-ex tracking # with a scheduled delivery on dec the 23rd. on the 23rd my scheduled delivery was changed to the 26th. my package did not deliver on the 26th and i e-mailed lane bryant customer service (there is no phone #) they e-mailed me back with a simple "it was shipped". on the 27th i e-mailed customer service and was e-mailed back "standard delivery is 5 to 9 business days". on the 29th i e-mailed customer service that my package had not arrived and was e-mailed back "if your package has not arrived by jan 15th contact customer service". what happened to 5 to 9 business days? be aware!
Ph
  7th of Mar, 2011
It may have been delayed for many reasons, such as they were waiting for stock.

I have been a customer of LB for about 20 years. I have NEVER EVER EVER had a problem. I have only received outstanding service from an employee holding a leather jacket that was going on sale the day after Thanksgiving, to notice of sales, to an employee calling over 20 stores looking for a skirt size. It is people that hardly ever shop at LB that complain
Fr
  10th of May, 2011
I feel like this may have been a problem with UPS, Fed Ex, or whoever was delivering the package. I don't know how much control Lane Bryant really has over the speed after they process it and ship it out. Once you receive the package call customer service and you should be able to get them to refund the shipping costs. I have only ever had an issue with the company twice over several years and both times I have been able to call and work something out easily.

Lane Bryant Logo Lane Bryant