Ladbrokes / withdrawal
I've had my account since may I've deposited a lot of money on to my account I've also been to my local ladbrokes and drawn money out. Yesterday the 20th October I went to withdraw some money from town and they said my account needed verfing even though I had done this a number of times. They have asked for documents after documents which I have provide I've been emailed back saying it wasn't right on number of occasions and I'm still waiting to make a withdrawal.
This is not fair this is my account and my money it's ok while you are all taking my money but when it comes to me wanting to withdraw it's a problem it's like your stealing it from me.
I thought I was a valued customer of ladbrokes and they do this.
I want my account verifyin today otherwise I'll have no option but to post comments on trust pilot and everywhere I can
More Ladbrokes Complaints & Reviews
- Ladbrokes - fobt 
- Ladbrokes - customer service 
- Ladbrokes - cashier rikki 
- Ladbrokes - after the off scam
- Ladbrokes - withdrawal not received
- Ladbrokes And Coral - in shop racing coverage
- Ladbrokes - rudeness of staff 
- Ladbrokes - slots machine rip off
- Ladbrokes - ladbrokes casino 
- Ladbrokes Mobile - Customer services