LabCorp / Laboratory Corporation of America Holdingsdrug screen

I called the location in Prince Fredrick, MD to see when the drug screens were done on Friday. The recording stated from 7am to 3pm. When I arrived at 6:45am there was a sign printed off a printer taped to the door. This homemade sign stated drug screens were from 8am - 3pm. When I let the employee know she rudely told me it was at 8am.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Prince Frederick, MDI explained that I called and asked who I could speak to as everyone is getting the wrong information. She then told me there was no one I could speak to at this time. So, I rearranged my husband's schedule to get our son on the bus; drank lots of water to prepare for the test; and now I sit here waiting for an hour hoping I don't urinate on myself! Thank you labcorp for horrible customer service today.

Ti
May 19, 2017

Comments

• Mi
      May 19, 2017

I've never read or been told anything positive about LabCorp. I think they have greatly lowered hiring standards because they seem to employ a lot of incompetent, surly workers. Employee postings on review sites also indicate problems with the upper mgmt. I guess it's a trickle down effect.