La Quinta Inns & Suites / bed bugs & staph infection

LaGrange, GA, United States

To whom this may concern,

My name is Sheryl Coleman and my family and I stayed at the La Quinta Inns & Suites May 4th - 6th in Lagrange, Georgia. After 2 days of my 2 sons itching and having tiny bumps everywhere, I felt it was necessary to take them in for medical treatment. We were told that both of my sons had bed bug bites and one of them contracted a staph infection from the bites. I have called La Quinta in Lagrange over 7 times to speak with a manager. Each time I was told the manager was not in or they were with a customer(s). I have been overly patient due to this situation. I finally received a call back yesterday from Jacob. He researched my stay to only say, "I'm sorry that happened to THEM!" I explained to Jacob and 2 guest service workers that both of my kids has had perfect attendance all year and due to this situation, one was out 4 days and the other was out 6 days. I also explained how important education is in my home, but again all I received was, "Someone will get back with you hopefully in a few days." That's not good enough when La Quinta Inns & Suites is our main stay hotel for vacations. The first time I called which was May 9th, I explained to the guest service rep that my kids had contracted bed bugs, we were in room 220 and that situation needs to be taken care of. I also asked for a manager in which "she" was not in and my information was given to the rep. I would like for someone to call me pertaining to this situation.

Sincerely,