Kuwait Airways / lost luggage

2 Chalmers St Surry Hills,NSW 2010
Phone: 00 61 433338676
To whom it may concern,

I have been advised to put in writing events surrounding the loss of my luggage on 25 December 2008.

Event timetable as follows:-

Departed Bangkok International airport 24/12/08 – baggage tag BA 228668 by British Airways
no baggage on arrival at Tehran (final destination) – 25/12/08
reported lost luggage office at Imam Khomeini Airport – 25/12/08
File reference IKAKU10531/25DEC08/0925GMT
Received a telex from Kuwait Airlines 25/01/09 to collect the missing luggage from Kuwait airport – immigration refused me entry to luggage holding area as I did not have a valid visa for Kuwait
4th February 2009 -Contacted airlines representative in Sydney and I have been told they have found my luggage in Kuwait
Kuwait Representative maintains they haven’t received any response from Kuwait airport – Still waiting for my luggage since 25 December 2008.

Your earliest response would be greatly appreciated as I have some important documents in my suitcase. Please feel free to contact me at any time on [protected].

Kind regards,

Zahra Karami

N  12th of Jun, 2012 by

Kuwait airways - Baggge missing
kwait airways

I am jebaraj. I travelled from cairo to chennai via kwait by kwait airways on may 1st 2012. From cairo to kwait my flight number ku 542, my ticket number 1699482270930 my seat no 16g.. Then from kwait to chennai flight number ku 343, my ticket number 1699482270930 my seat no 11k.. My passport number f4478833. Wen i check in cairo i put 2 luggage in baggage. After reached chennai i received only one baagage. One is missing. The number of the missing baggae is ku 377403. Immedietly i make a cmplaint in kwait airways office in chennai airport. But still i am not get my luggage. Already 8 days finished.In that i have my job experience certificate original and cross from the church, food things, mobile, dress, sunglass, mobile charger, mobile pouch, perfumes. All things are very important to me. But i am not not get any clear detail about my baggae. So as soon as do the needful for me.
My contact number 0091-9043824424. My residence address
S. Jebaraj,
42-periyar nagar,
Karur district,
N  2nd of Apr, 2013 by
I Kamlesh N Brahmbhatt traveled from Mumbai to USA (JFK) by Kuwait Airlines. Ticket number : KU/ETKT 229 2253361727.
I arrive back to mumbai on 13/11/2012 by flight number KU/301.
I do not find one bag from my luggage from the belt and claim for it at airline counter. Also having receipt for so.
I received the bag by courier service at my home on 17/11/2012 at 1:00 A.M. I opened bag in front of delivery man and found that few items newly purchased are not there in bag which have been mention in complain too. (LIKE, 2 cordless phones, 1 LG cell phone of my use And 5 New brand T-shirts) which cost me 15000 (Fifteen Thousand INR only) .
My contact no : +91 9879010761 / Mail ID : kamalnbrahmbhatt@yahoo.com
U r pleased to solve the problem such created as my worst experience of travel by your Agency.
Hope to co ordinate as best as you can. and as early as possible.
Kamlesh N Brahmbhatt
N  23rd of Oct, 2013 by

Kuwait Airways - harrasment nd dominate
kuwait airways

To: Respective Management Team. (Kuwait Airways
Chatrapati shivaji terminal depature) (mumbai) flight no k6 302 class y date 22oct time 0630
Myself, Mr. Wasim Hussain Mukadam...need to make a complain against 2 of ur working staff..(Mr. jitendra diwedi and Ms.suman.) for harrassing and dominating me on flight no...regarding my baggage. Without informing me, they halted my baggage at Indian Airport. Is this the Customer Service of this reputed company and what they serve passengers is this jazz. On asking my belongings company staff is asking me to pay a amount of ten thousand rupees(10, 000). Myself will b grateful to expect a positive reply from the (kuwait airways). nd sir even i beg to dat person. sir one indian officer didnt help and indian dey send him wit empty hands nd even dey remove his loaded baggage frm his flight. I hve d luggage reciept wit me wich was boarded in flight. Der is not any rule like dat in any airways.i even agree nd apologised dat i m avoiding my hand excess baggage.nd even ready to throw my excess baggage in dusbin. Before boarding d flight. But still on duty staff mr jitendra is dominating me nd harrasing me. Mr jitendra is telling to me if u not pay fr d luggage. I will upload ur complete baggage frm flight. But i dnt hve a money to pay dem i told dem just keep my excess baggage at airport only. But send my other luggage wich is already boarded in a flight. but d officer remove my all luggage nd let me go in flight wit empty hands.

N  4th of Jul, 2014 by
I did not find one of my luggage from dhaka airport. file ref-Dac ku 15157/4 july 2014/0156 vmp. tag no-ku 346202. ticket no-2292105754708.flight date-ku 283/3 july. thanx

Kuwait Airways Logo Kuwait Airways