Kuwait Airways / lost luggage
To whom it may concern,
I have been advised to put in writing events surrounding the loss of my luggage on 25 December 2008.
Event timetable as follows:-
Departed Bangkok International airport 24/12/08 – baggage tag BA 228668 by British Airways
no baggage on arrival at Tehran (final destination) – 25/12/08
reported lost luggage office at Imam Khomeini Airport – 25/12/08
File reference IKAKU10531/25DEC08/0925GMT
Received a telex from Kuwait Airlines 25/01/09 to collect the missing luggage from Kuwait airport – immigration refused me entry to luggage holding area as I did not have a valid visa for Kuwait
4th February 2009 -Contacted airlines representative in Sydney and I have been told they have found my luggage in Kuwait
Kuwait Representative maintains they haven’t received any response from Kuwait airport – Still waiting for my luggage since 25 December 2008.
Your earliest response would be greatly appreciated as I have some important documents in my suitcase. Please feel free to contact me at any time on [protected].
More Kuwait Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Kuwait Airways - airline ticket cancellation charge 
- Kuwait Airways - delayed / lost baggage 
- Kuwait Airways - refund 
- Kuwait Airlines - lost baggage 
- Kuwait Airways - missing baggage 
- Kuwait Airways - food not provided 
- Kuwait Airways - rudeness and misbehaviour by crew member mr. fahad bloshooe with the passengers on ku-383 on 8th may 2018 
- Kuwait Airways - disruption & inconvenience in travel jaaw8t 
- Kuwait Airways - not the same flight details and price. 
- Kuwait Airways - rude and incompetent station manager ms. khadija