KSRTC / Irresponsibility of Conductor for Not Stopping in Pick Up Point

India Review updated:

I had booked a ticket for my mother in KSRTC - Rajahamsa Executive bus (Trip Code 2144BNGJMK) for 31st July, 2011 and specified pick up point as Navarang Park. However when the bus came and I was holding the bag and ticket and was waiting it to stop, the bus didn't stop at all at Navarang and nobody responded to the number mentioned in the ticket - [protected]. I then enquired at KSRTC ticket counter, Navarang and when that guy called, the conductor told the bus was just after Navarang signal and waiting. I, for the safer side, took the car and the bus was waiting after 3km from the pick up point! Luckily I had car so I could drop. If any lady is alone how she can go? City buses don't ply there and it is not safe to take auto at 10 30 PM. The conductor is highly irresponsible and he didn't even apologize for not stopping. Now it also loss for the KSRTC because now I don't feel like traveling in it. I am a regular commuter from last 5 years. Please ensure such incidents do not repeat in future and KSRTC has to apologize for the same. PNR No was J24794595

Comments

• Gu
      Nov 20, 2012

10th Nov 2012 - 10.45 PM-Bangalore to Gangavathi. Due to availability of seats, two passengers boarded this bus. But they were forced to alight in Rajajinagar.
    18th Nov 2012 - 10.45 PM-Hospet to Bangalore. Though there was a seat available, the conductor did not allow the passenger to get into the bus.
    Both the above buses were Volvo buses.