KSRTCRefund amount

Hi,

I booked a ticket to Mr Sharath for 26th june from Chennai to Bangalore (10.25PM RajaHamsa seat number 22) on 23.06.09. The amount got deducted and ticket was not booked. I again had to book tickets. So kindly refund 259/- at the earliest. Details are as follows

TRANSACTION ID : IIN/KSRTC Centr/[protected]/0

ICICI BANK

ACCOUNT NUMBER: [protected]

DATE OF BOOKING: 23/06/09

Ma

Comments

• Pa
      Aug 06, 2009

Did you recieve your amount back or did you get any reply.

Please reply.

• Ra
      Dec 30, 2009

sir iam ravindra sir iam booking in ticket for shimoga to hyd at 29/12/2009 but that bus is canclled iam booking in my ticket in my debit card.plz return my money include in my card...my ticket pnr:j16005126

Jan 14, 2010

Hello Sir/Mam,

Two way jouney e-ticket reservation was bokked through credit card and was cancelled on 2/01/2010 with onnward trip on 2/01/2010 and return trip on 8/01/2010(mangalore to bangalore). After cancellation even after 7 working days no money has been refunded back to the credit card. Kindly look into the below information provided for the same and refund as quickly as possible.

USER ID : go-shetsanj
    OB reference no. of the transaction : OB1720267
    Onward trip PNR : J16066655
    Return trip PNR : J16066654

[In respect of refunds due to cancellation of service by KSRTC, passenger is required to send e-mail to [protected]@ksrtc.org mentioning USERID of the passenger, OB reference no. of the transaction and PNR No. of the ticket. Officials at Traffic-AWATAR Administration will verify the details and recommend refund of fare to Accounts Department, who in turn will refund the amount to the concerned Credit card/Internet banking account.]

Thanks & Rgds,
    Sanjith R Shetty
    email id : sanju.[protected]@gmail.com

• Ji
      Mar 02, 2010

Hi,

I tried to book 1 ticket in KSRTC on 29.01.10. But it got failed and
    amount has been debited from my account. Pls check to it and refund it
    soon.
    Provide the details below.

Details:
    OB reference No : OB1801870
    Transaction date: 29.01.10

attaching the bank statement also

DO the needful to get back the money back

• Ku
      Mar 20, 2010

Dear sir/madem,

I have booked one ticket from BELLARY to BANGALORE for return ticket on [protected] from state bank of india saving accounts, But in my account amout is debited 664.00rs but i am not received booked ticket automatically it's the website is closed.I checked in ksrtc ticket booked history in that it will showing failed ticket booked.Pls check this issue & credit in my account 664.00rs what amount will debited in SBI account or pls book a ticket from BELLARY to BANGALORE for return ticket on [protected] .In that time i am not able to seen PNR number also kindly resolve this issue ASAP.

Ticket booked history below.

Passenger Information

Ticked booked name:- Sanjay kumar wadappi
    ID proof :- PAN card ( BCBPS0029k)
    State bank reference no:- OB1948225IG18812120

Sanjay kumar wadappi
    Mob:-[protected]

• Kr
      Apr 21, 2010

did anyone here got the refund

• Se
      Aug 09, 2010

Recently I have booked the ticket from hyd - bangalore through kstrc online bookings. But ticket was not booked and amount was debited from my credit card account. Kindly help me in this regard, to whom we should approach.

• Te
      Mar 08, 2011

You can try calling this phone number, I just called and there was some response [protected].