Kroger / unethical behavior by employee!
Went to Kroger`s in Springboro, Ohio and sent 15 dollars to a family friend, not realizing it i sent it in her middle name, Nicole Hill, but her id says Kimberly N Hill, so i go back to Kroger`s to fix my mistake, the lady working starts asking me all these questions, do you know her, how?I said that is non of your business, she then got very loud and ruder, said it was her business..I did not say anything else but i will be contacting management, she then fix my mistake and handed me the paper!There has to be laws against this kind of questioning..been going to Kroger`s all my life, 55 years, never thought i see the day id be treated like scum...Think i might just file a complaint with the BBB too!
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - Wait at Customer Service counter in Humble, TX Kroger, to solve cashier mistake
- Kroger - Kroger Deli at Kroger store on Kercheval St. in Grosse Pointe, MI
- Kroger - the whole store
- Kroger - clicklist
- Kroger - theft