Kroger / the whole store

Dayton, OH, United States

I bank at Fifth Third Bank. There is a branch located inside the Kroger near my house. Every time I go into that Kroger to visit my bank, I have to hurdle my way through a dozen carts full of clearance items that they have placed out in the middle of the floor. This is a fire hazard because if the building were to be evacuated, the bank employees and customers would have to fight through these carts to get out. By the time they get all the carts moved out of the way so that they could successfully escape, they would be burnt to a crisp. There has to be a better place than right there to put the sale items. It also blocks the bathrooms. Speaking of bathrooms: EVERY TIME I go into the bathroom at this location, there is NEVER any toilet paper. EVER! I think they ran out years ago and just never ordered more. There was one time I asked an employee if I could use the back bathroom. They let me back there and when I was finished, I went to exit and I was blocked in the bathroom because someone put a whole skip of milk crates RIGHT in front of the door. I had to yell out for help. Again, If the building were to have caught fire then, I would be dead because someone thought it was a good idea to place that THERE... I am so sick of fighting through all of these obstacles in the store just to go to my bank. I wont even get into why I wont shop at this location because I don't have all day to sit here and type about how awful your customer service is at this location or all of the spoiled products I've wasted money on and been refused a refund from the manager. This is a safety issue that needs to be addressed. I have pictures of the milk crates trapping me in the bathroom and pictures of the bank basically being blocked in by the dozen carts of sale items. If this issue is not addressed, I will call whoever I have to and report this.

Ab