Kroger / kids lunch meal deal

Lexington, KY, US Review updated:

To whom it may concern,

I went to Kroger on Euclid Avenue in Lexington, KY this evening (Tuesday, 11/28/17) to which I frequently shop. I was looking for something to grab and go quickly but the salad bar was already packed up so I went to the pre-made meals and lunches section. I chose the Ham Kid's Lunch Meal deal. As i was trying to enjoy it i bit into the sandwich and the wrapper from the swiss cheese packaging was on the sandwich. I was disgusted as I had almost ate a piece of paper, and couldn't finish the rest of the meal. I wanted to inform you all so that you can instruct your employees to please make sure these meals are package correctly and safety for consumption. I could have been giving this to a child for lunch and they could have choked due to your poor attention to detail. I will not continue to shop at Kroger for said items due to this event and I request a full refund for my purchase.

Ra
Nov 28, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 29, 2017

This is a third party public complaints website and is not directly affiliated with Kroger. They most likely will not see your complaint here. You should consider bringing the meal along with your receipt back to the store of purchase for a replacement or refund.