Krogera funky so called manager on duty

I was shopping in your forest drive location and your manager on duty became very disrespectful when I asked to scan a coupon. I went to get someone else and they tried to help as much as they could but at the end I needed his number for the screen and he refused. I have never been so pissed off in my life and it took everything in me to not fly off the handle and cuss him out. If he doesn't want to be here he needs to find another place of employment.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Columbia, CAHe does not know how to talk to customers and I need more than I call back this isn't my first time dealing with nasty customer service at this location. I am a avid couponer and I will avoid this location as well as my friends and family. It is sad because now I will drive farther out just to avoid this store. I do not know his name, he does not have on a name tag. He needs to change his gender while he's looking for another job. Shame a man to act like a female and have a nasty attitude. Over a question about a catalina coupon, it could have been handled a whole lot differently.

Kroger