Kraft Foods / denial of benefits
For 11 years my son was on my insurance policy. Jan 07 he got married while I was planning my own wedding for Oct 07. I planned after my wedding I would call insurance and update all the changes at once. NO where does it state that it must be done within 30 days on our company insurance documents for dependant children. So 5 weeks after my marriage my son had a fatal car accident. They denied his claim and appeal. But hay they can still steal $ 500, 000 from bailout to go on a retreat but deny a $10, 000 claim.
Beware of the insurance company hidden ifs so they can deny your claim and have a party for themselves saying oh we saved the company this amount of money. Yes and lets not forget the golden parachutes of the executives.
More Kraft Foods Complaints & Reviews
- Kraft Foods - fig newtons 
- Kraftsfood, Lunchables - food poison 
- Kraft Foods/oscar Mayer - carving board chicken 
- Kraft Foods - Reduced Fat Wheat Thins - unidentified object in box
- Kraft Foods - I discovered a nail inside the cheese while chewing 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - fruit 2o
- The Kraft Heinz Company - philadelphia original cream cheese
- The Kraft Heinz Company - smart ones santa fe rice & beans
- The Kraft Heinz Company - mccafe premium roast medium k-cu pods
- The Kraft Heinz Company - heinz home style seasoned beef gravy