Kraft Foods / denial of benefits

1 P.O. Box 15701Wilmington, United States Review updated:

For 11 years my son was on my insurance policy. Jan 07 he got married while I was planning my own wedding for Oct 07. I planned after my wedding I would call insurance and update all the changes at once. NO where does it state that it must be done within 30 days on our company insurance documents for dependant children. So 5 weeks after my marriage my son had a fatal car accident. They denied his claim and appeal. But hay they can still steal $ 500, 000 from bailout to go on a retreat but deny a $10, 000 claim.
Beware of the insurance company hidden ifs so they can deny your claim and have a party for themselves saying oh we saved the company this amount of money. Yes and lets not forget the golden parachutes of the executives.

He

Comments

• Re
      19th of Mar, 2011

I feel that your commercial that is ran for your Jello brand boarders a form of verbal child abuse and in my opinion does not show proper judgment on your marketing department . I m sure that I m not the only one that also has this opinion . For everyone that contacts you probably times a thousand that think the same way .