KPN Travels India / pathetic bus condition with brake failure warning and no permit vehicle
This is regarding the concern related to travel in KPN bus 8pm Bangalore to Trivandrum.
Passengers were taken in a seater bus from madiwala to Hosur. From there we were asked to take a PY registration KPN bus which doesn't have the permit from Bangalore and the condition of the bus was horrible.
There was no driver and an old man was allotted for driving the bus and he was fighting that he cannot drive this bus as this is the first time. No assistant was there for the driver as well.
This bus' Break system has failure and
3 hrs we were halted in hosur due to break failure.
BUS NO : PY01CL6599
It's 9.30am Friday morning and we have not reached Tirunelveli yet.
We have to get down before destination for a cremation and take a highly paid cab to reach at least before evening.
Hope you understand the pathetic situation of the passengers and need a strict action in this regard by cancelling the permit for this bus and money-back.
Updated by MuthuLakshmi S, Dec 30, 2018
Irrespective of the concern raised, we got the same bus for return journey. KPN Boarding
Vehicle #: PY01-CL6599
This indicates that there is no action taken from your end regarding this no permit Bus.
More KPN Travels India Complaints & Reviews
- KPN Travels - worst travel experiences! 
- KPN Travels - never travel with kpn travels 
- KPN Travels - poor service 
- KPN Travels - pathetic service 
- KPN Travels India Pvt Ltd - poor service, cheating customer, and ill treatment of customer 
- KPN Travels India - travel
- KPN Travels India - time delay, improper communication with passengers.
- KPN Travels India - bangalore to coimbatore
- KPN Travels India - driver behavior
- KPN Travels India - kpn - tn30-bh0919- 4th august - 9.00 am to chennai