Kotak Mahindra Bank / security in atm at vakola bridge

1 India Review updated:

My name is Rajesh Aier .Yesterday at 5.00 in evening I was standing in line for access atm in vakola one man standing behind suddenly entered inside the atm room before me and when i asked security to tell him to come out, than on contrary security is telling me that you should have look about your turn and was rude to me and even that man fight with me and abused me still security did not say anything to that man ..the security officer name was MR. Kurmi . You tell me when security is not interfering the matter than whom should we approach that time if he is not ready to help the customers why is he made stand outside atm location if he does not knows his responsibility or I feel personally he is not liable for that job. Being a Respected Company like Citibank should not hire this kind of people who will spoil the name and reputation of Company by not showing their responsibility

Comments

• So
      5th of Jul, 2011

My name is Saurabh Pandey. I am residing in Delhi, I am a Customer of Kotak Mahindra Bank. I am very disappointed on my account related. My CRN no: - 34144398. In the past were was account opening they were tell very politely and then account will be open they were not any problem to face out and mail to the customer relationship but they were not answering properly. I am sending mail again and again that was not response properly and my relationship manager i also not tell properly my agent who is account opening Mr. Rajenesh they were duty was closed the account opened.

• Ko
      7th of Jul, 2011

Dear Mr. Pandey,

Our bank official is currently looking into this issue, and will shortly contact you on your registered number. For any further concerns, you can always coordinate with us directly on solutions.bank@kotak.com / grievance.redressal@kotak.com.

Regards, Kotak Support Team