Kmart / employees
Recently went to one of these Kmart stores and needed some help. Asked one of the employees for assistance and asked me to wait 5 minutes and promised he'll be back. I said ok and stood there for about 20 minutes instead of 5 and no one came back. So I asked some other employee where was the guy who promised to help me and he said he had no idea. I asked to go and look for him but this second employee said he had no time and was extremely busy. I said ok. Next time I saw him he was standing there playing with his phone.
Finally found the guy about an hour later and when I asked him where he was he looked confused. He actually forgot about his promise. Terrible service.
More Kmart Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - poor customer service
- Kmart - rude employee 
- Kmart In Ithaca - standing in long lines
- Kmart - employee harassment/treatment
- Kmart - not enough cashiers!