Klm Air France / Membership level flying blue
This was promised by the KLM:
“If you were an Elite member of Malev’s frequent traveller programme, you can now join Flying Blue at the equivalent membership level”.
My membership level at Malev was Gold.
The KLM gave me silver because I didn’t receive my gold card yet by mail.
I have 4 boarding passes with the gold membership.
But it’s not enough, KLM wants a confirmation from MALEV but they are bankrupt.
Because of this I have to get eight times in the security queue’s again at monday morning at 05:00 AM at Budapest Airport from the end of april.
Not very service oriented towards a frequent flyer who lives in Budapest works in Amsterdam and has already bought KLM tickets until the end of february 2013
More Klm Air France Complaints & Reviews
- Air France - Stay away from Air France! 
- Air France - LOST LUGGAGE 
- Air France - Poor service! 
- Air France - Kafka-esque refund runaround
- Air France - AIR FRANCE - 24 HOUR DELAY NO HOTEL NO FOOD 
- Air France - Lost baggage and Air France denial!
- Air France - Delayed/Lost Luggage
- Air France - Claims for Air France Flight Delay
- Air France - Hidden restriction & fees
- Air France - Transport of medication