Kitchens Pro / Bad service

On October 29 we sent some damaged drawer parts to the cabinets we received back to Kitchens Pro. Owner Matt Carmona said he would send us new one back because of the damage caused to them. We also did not receive shelves that were supposed to come with the cabinets as well as pegs for the shelves. Mr. Carmona said he would send us those too.

We never received it.

We called, emailed and were told that the package we sent was not received.

We checked with UPS and tracked the package number and saw it was received. Signed by M. Carmona

We call and call and we get the run around. " The manager's not here. I told you he would be back in 1-2 and hour. " This is what the customer service agent with mild attitude states.

All we want is our drawers and shelves - at least give our damaged ones back! We have a finished kitchen. EXCEPT for the holes were the drawers in our cabinets should be!

Ia

More Kitchens Pro Complaints & Reviews

Comments

29th of May, 2009

I am here to tell you this is the worst experience. Sold me a single oven cabinet. It was not, had to be modified on site to work. Needs fillers and drawer to complete. Still waiting. Clips missing, sent the wrong wall cabinets, I have to return at my own expense. Door face fell off, one door cracked. I keep calling no one returns phone calls, I email, yep, no response. And how they boast about 100% customer satifsfaction. Next to the bank to reverse the charges, bet that will get their attention. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

• Me
      3rd of Mar, 2010

I have a name of another company that sells the same items their website is http://www.millspridekitchens.com

• Me
      3rd of Mar, 2010

I have another website that sells the same products and their name is more recognize.

• Mi
      9th of Aug, 2016

Kitchenspro is the worst for returning phone calls. They really don't give a ###.
    I almost placed an order for 32 units and after being ignored so many times on another project, I decided the grief to dollar ratio was not there.
    some people just don't understand what customer service means