KitchenAid / double oven
I too have had to put over $1, 000.00 into repairs of my Kitchenaid Convection Double Ovens. We cannot use the self-cleaning as it trips a sensor, we thought it was a fluke until we had to have the sensor replaced for the third time. In addition, the lower oven door hinges are engineered poorly. We have replaced them 8 times. We have begged for a solution to both, however, Kitchenaid response is, sorry. They won't recall or replace if it isn't a health hazzard. Why won't large companies stand behind their products?
I am considereing filing a class action lawsuit. Would anyone like to join me?
More KitchenAid Complaints & Reviews
- KitchenAid - us refrigerators sucks 
- KitchenAid - rebate scam 
- Kitchen Aid Crock Pot - cracked crock (inner pot) 
- Kitchenaid Dishwasher - faulty design 
- A & E Appliance Repair / Kitchen Aid - 4-attempts to repair a refrigerator - no shows 
- KitchenAid - krfc704fp00 
- KitchenAid - stand mixer model # ksm88sl, ser no. w83147969
- KitchenAid - gas range kfgg500ess 
- KitchenAid/Whirlpool - kitchenaid dishwasher model kdfe104dbl0 - leaking; broken pump/motor assembly 
- KitchenAid - pecs team (product exchange customer service) team