KitchenAidkitchenaid dishwasher - poor quality

This dishwasher is just a little over 1 year old and I had to replace the upper rack adjusters for $289.00. These are little plastic pieces that I'm quite certain will break again. I've always had KitchenAid dishwashers but this is the poorest quality ever. All my others had non-plastic parts. These new rack adjusters are only under warranty for four months. I have since learned from the service company that KitchenAid is no longer using these parts and have gone back to non-plastic. I think I should be entitled to a refund or a new dishwasher.
Model KDTE254ESS2
Serial F70760974
Jeanette Vicari

Je
May 28, 2018

Comments

May 31, 2018

Jeanette, we're very sorry to learn of your concerns regarding your KitchenAid® Dishwasher. We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please respond back to this email address [protected]@KitchenAid.com with the name of the site you were contacted on (complaintsboard), your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliance. Please also include a copy of your review in the email.