Kitchenaid Gas Cooktop / cooktop exploded!
KitchenAid - www.kitchenaid.com
April 2007 the glass on our Kitchenaid gas cooktop exploded with glass everywhere. Our kitchen is 30' long and 20' wide and glass covered it. We contacted Kitchenaid and their response was we somehow damaged it. We bit and ordered a new glass top.
September 2007 the glass top exploded again. The stove had been turned off for maybe 5 minutes. Kitchenaid had the same response. I think they have a problem but if they ignore it, maybe it will go away. My wife just became furious with the idea it was our problem. I guess it is since they will do nothing.
The only good thing is our 3 year old grand daughter was not in the kitchen at the time it exploded as she is just the right height for the glass to hit her in the face.
We have since purchased a Viking 6 burner stove top with a stainless steel top. This is the only one that would fit the granite opening.
More Kitchenaid Gas Cooktop Complaints & Reviews
- KitchenAid - us refrigerators sucks 
- KitchenAid - rebate scam 
- Kitchen Aid Crock Pot - cracked crock (inner pot) 
- Kitchenaid Dishwasher - faulty design 
- A & E Appliance Repair / Kitchen Aid - 4-attempts to repair a refrigerator - no shows 
- Kitchenaid / Whirlpool - gas range architect series ii/ dishwasher
- KitchenAid - kitchen aid classic nylon slotted spoon
- KitchenAid - refrigerator
- KitchenAid - kitchen aid mixer-
- KitchenAid - refrigerator model #krfc704fssoo / serial #k73811717