Kitchen Aid Crock Pot — cracked crock (inner pot)
This was purchased as a Christmas present 2006 and the inner pot or crock cracked in February - about 6 weeks later. We returned it to the manufacturer (Kitchen Aid) and to date have not received a replacement. We have been told it will take until at least July.
This was a $170 crockpot. Kitchen Aid have received their money and I am sitting here without a crockpot and without the $170 spent. Where is the justice?
KITCHEN AID IS NOT A RESPONSIBLE SUPPLIER.
More Kitchen Aid Crock Pot Complaints & Reviews
- KitchenAid - us refrigerators sucks
- KitchenAid - rebate scam
- Kitchenaid Dishwasher - faulty design
- A & E Appliance Repair / Kitchen Aid - 4-attempts to repair a refrigerator - no shows
- Kitchen Aid / Stand Mixer - poor quality product!
- KitchenAid - bankofamerica debit card
- KitchenAid - food processor
- KitchenAid - pecs team (product exchange customer service) team
- KitchenAid - fridge alarm won't shut off
- KitchenAid - blender broke for no reason