KitchenAid / dishwasher kdtm354dss3

United States Review updated:

I bought this dishwasher 9/15 for $900. It is no longer working at all. I had a local repair company come out and they ascertained it was a faulty touch pad control panel. I checked it should be under warranty. I called customer service and it would be 1-2 weeks to have company based out of Miami to come to Osprey florida to do a diagnostic for $98, no labor included and from what the customer service rep said they would then have to order the part and come back yet again to install it with added labor fees. To make the situation even worse that would be 2 days I would have to take off of work because they don't have any weekend or after hours appointments available. I can get a local company to repair the part tomorrow!!! The funniest thing of all is that the local repair man warned me of the hassle and runaround it would take to fix it. I would like if they could use a local company so a consumer could have their appliance fixed within a reasonable time frame. We are a family of 4 living without a dishwasher for 1-2 weeks is not possible.

De
May 8, 2017

Comments

• Wp
      23rd of May, 2017

Hello derikch, we apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your Dishwasher. If you still need assistance, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (Complaintsboard), your user ID name (derikch), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to [protected]@KitchenAid.com . We would be happy to review your concerns further.